In the humdrum of mundane life, peaceful and sound sleep is requisite of every living soul. We are well aware, what sleep deprivation can do to us. It’s like giving an open invitation to several mental illness that are not only harmful but could challenge our sanity.
Sound sleep is vital requirement for both adults as well as infants. Babies during initial years of growth need 10-12 hrs of undisturbed sleep that helps in their cognitive as well as overall growth. Motherhood could be extremely exhausting and overwhelming if babies don’t develop a sleep pattern especially during nights.
So, here is the new buzz for all sleep related problems and that is White Noise. Now, you all would be wondering what it is all about. Do noise have colours?
What is White Noise?
Well to explain this let’s talk bout white light which is combination of seven rainbow colours that could be split into different hue by a prism. Similarly, White noise is the combination of all possible frequency of sound that a human ear could hear between 20Hz to 20,000 Hz.
It is called as a noise and not sound because it is random. It can be nature’s sound or a sound from a vacuum cleaner, TV running with no channel (hiss sound), mimicking mother’s heartbeat etc.
How it works?
When a person is hearing a continuous sound in every frequency it basically numbs our auditory system and our brain is not able to focus on any one sound or voice in any frequency in the room.
Basically, white noise refers to sounds that mask other sounds that occur naturally in an environment. If you live in a city, for example, white noise could help block out noises associated with traffic.
Wonders of White Noise
- Babies Sleep Better – Before making a grand debut to this world your bundle of joy has spent his days and nights awash in the reassuring hum of human life. Your heartbeat setting the rhythm of lub-dub , the sound of blood rushing around your body, the rhythmic in and out of your every breath created a comforting cacophony somewhat akin to the roar of vacuum cleaner. (That’s around 80-90 decibels!)
- Patients (Undergone Chemotherapy) – Not only babies get benefited but it can be a great soother for cancer patients who have undergone chemotherapy and find difficult to have a sound sleep.
- White Noise for Travel – White Noise can enhance your travel experience . It is a boon for frequent flyers and a great way to reduce travel stress. Keeping your spirits and energy high for the new destination you are travelling to. People who find it difficult to sleep on a plane can have totally a different experience with white noise that can drown out plane engine sounds, crying babies and noisy, chattering passengers. It can also help you acclimatize in your new strange hotel room .
Where can I get this?
After knowing all the benefits and wonder of this new buzzword in town, one is surely tempted to procure this. Well, you don’t have to buy white noise machine neither have the trouble of carrying them nor it would pinch your pocket. All you have to do is check out this wonderful Company website, FADE AWAY SLEEP SOUNDS.
Why FADE AWAY SLEEP SOUNDS ?
- This company sells the sound tracks and you don’t have to carry the white noise machine all over the place. There sounds are professionally recorded and engineered to provide you the ultimate relaxation sleep sounds
- They provide a wide range of Sleep Sounds :
- 1.Baby Sleep Sounds
- 2.Nature Sleep Sounds
- 3.Life Sounds
- 4.Loopable Sleep Sounds
- 5.Musical Sounds
- The sound tracks are at quite affordable prices, they won’t burn your pocket at all.
- You can check-out the sound tracks in their home pages as per your choice.
- You can also follow them on Spotify and create your own sleep Playlist.
Now, you don’t have to spend your nights in bathroom with taps open and baby in your arms or put your hair dryer under the crib or carry white noise machines wherever you travel. All you have to do is just select a soundtrack that suits you or your little ones to have that ultimate peaceful sound sleep.
So guys, what are you waiting for ?? They are just a click away to all your sleep related problems. One stop solution for all your sleepless nights.
CHECK THEM OUT TO BID GOODBYE TO YOUR SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. https://www.fadeawaysleepsound.com
This is a sponsored post. I am personally using some of the tracks for my mom who suffers from insomnia.
Image courtesy: Google